Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oh, hallo!, I've returned
Wolfycrisps
post Dec 28 2011, 12:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 3,078

Hey fellers! (and ladies, we are out there)

Sorry for disappearing on you guys. There's been a lot of moving around, life changes, and the like. Ya know, the whole growing up thing. But! I'm back and rearing to go :3

I has a beautiful Xbox I haven't touched in a while. If there's anyone still playing Xbox I am more than happy to get XBL again and get the new games. I don't like playing alone.

Lately I've been playing a lot of PC games. I also have a brand new gaming machine I built. Currently rocking Starcraft II, Rift, and SWTOR. We'll see if that pans out, the whole two guild thing is tough.
Go to the top of the page

: | +Quote Post
Mesidin
post Dec 28 2011, 04:08 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Hey, how's it been going? I think almost everyone is knee deep in SWTOR right now, but I still jump on my xbox every now and then. What are you playing over there?

wierdguy
post Dec 28 2011, 04:51 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,170

PSN: weirdguy696

Yes!!!! Starcraft!!!! Welcome back first of all, and currently there's three of us that play Starcraft right now, myself, extacide, and kringles. Ex and Kringles play a lot more than me and are always down for some team games so you should definitely talk to them too. Name and CC is Pandaboots.893

Revan
post Dec 28 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #4

Sith Lord
Group Icon

Member No.: 32

PSN: Revan_67
Wii: 5587 6940 8097 4424
XFire: revan67xbl

As for SWTOR we are on the server 'Mask of Nihilus' and we are Sith hit up my main Talak or Calysto or Mesidin and we will get you in the guild (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Welcome Back

Wolfycrisps
post Jan 1 2012, 10:48 PM
Post #5

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) Good to be back, haha.

As for Starcraft, I believe my tag is Wolfycrisps. I'm installing it now, so I'll let you guys know for sure. It's been a while.

As for Starwars, we're looking for a Jedi group. Do you guys have one set up? I'm not evil enough to be Sith... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

wierdguy
post Jan 2 2012, 01:18 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,170

PSN: weirdguy696

QUOTE (Wolfycrisps @ Jan 1 2012, 09:48 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) Good to be back, haha.

As for Starcraft, I believe my tag is Wolfycrisps. I'm installing it now, so I'll let you guys know for sure. It's been a while.

As for Starwars, we're looking for a Jedi group. Do you guys have one set up? I'm not evil enough to be Sith... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Yay, one of us, one of us...

Sadly, school resumes for me on tuesday, so I plan on getting in as much starcraft as possible tomorrow, but that's after I do all the homework I neglected the past two weeks. Also, since everyone has this question, pick a race that you think is fun and you will be fine. As for the Jedi/Sith thing, there is still the option of being a good person as a Sith, so people can get the best of both worlds, being a badass in title, while still being nice.

I have no idea how to find other people's character codes from my friends list, so you just have to hope that I remember to ask the others while I'm on, or I bet all of that information is somewhere in the starcraft forum here.

Ah hah I found stuff, for some reason this is turning into a running commentary but I don't care. Here is Fallen's b.net stuff, iP_Fallen@gmail.com, but he is never on because he sucks. Yeah I think that is it... anyway if you haven't been able to tell yet, I'm really bored and tired, so I think I'll just go to bed.
gl hf gg

Revan
post Jan 2 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #7

Sith Lord
Group Icon

Member No.: 32

PSN: Revan_67
Wii: 5587 6940 8097 4424
XFire: revan67xbl

QUOTE (Wolfycrisps @ Jan 1 2012, 09:48 PM) *

We don't have a guild setup but all our republic guys are on the same server for most of us. Don't really have a republic main so just tell me your main and we will meet up.

Wolfycrisps
post Mar 21 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #8

Obviously I'm just so gosh darn hard to track down (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I hated SWTOR... So much so I see it on my desktop and I shudder. But, feel free to add me to Steam if any of you want. Legato did, haha. I have no idea how to use it, but I wouldn't mind trying to play with you computer gamers sometime. I've been heavily into Starcraft II right now, just as a heads up.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 08:17 AM

XGhozt.com